<$BlogRSDURL$>

24.1.04

SCREWING YER COURAGE

It`s summer
the hairs grown in on my upper thigh
just like so much corn in late July
but is it summer
I`m shaking
and my feet are bitter cold
I need some fries to go with that shake
I need to grease back my hair
or let it whip my face
I love you baby
we`ll stock up on canned goods
and move to the woods
we`ll find a piece of land
and quit this fucking band
I love you baby I love you
------------------------------------------------------------

ACABANDO COM A CORAGEM DELA

É verão
Os pêlos crescem no alto da minha coxa
Feito milho no fim de julho
Mas é verão
Eu tô tremendo
E meus pés estão gelados
Quero umas batatas fritas pra acompanhar o suco
Preciso passar gel no cabelo
Ou deixá-lo batendo no meu rosto
Eu te amo, baby
Vamos fazer um estoque de enlatados
E nos mudar pro meio do mato
Encontrar um pedaço de terra
E acabar com essa merda de banda
Eu te amo, baby, te amo

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?