<$BlogRSDURL$>

26.12.04

How many times do I have to sayTo get away-get goneFlip your shit past another lassesHumble dwellingYou got your game, made your shot, and you got awayWith a lot, but I'm not turned-onSo put away that meat you're sellingCuz I do know what's good for me-And I've done what I could for youBut you're not benefiting, and yet I'm sittingSinging again, sing, sing againHow can I deal with this, if he won't get with thisM'i gonna heal from this; he won't admit to itNothing to figure out; I gotta get him outIt's time the truth was out that he don't give aShit about meHow many times can it escalateTill it elevates to a place I can't breathe?And I must decide, if you must derideThat I'm much obliged to up and goI'll idealize, then realize that it's noSacrifice, because the price is paid, andThere's nothing left to grieveFuckin go-Cuz I've done what I could for you, and I do know what'sGood for me and I'm not benefiting, insteadI'm sitting singing again, singing again, singing again,Sing, sing, sing againHow can I deal with this, if he won't get with thisM'i gonna heal from this; he won't admit to itNothing to figure out; I gotta get him outIt's time the truth was out that he don't give aShit about me


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?