<$BlogRSDURL$>

27.2.05

just wanna be myself :: hey you said that you would love to try some :: hey you said that you would love to die some :: in the middle of a world on a fishhook :: you're the wave :: you're the wave :: you're the wave

eu fiquei muito tempo parada pensativa. quem sabe deva me mover mesmo. é o que todos esperam de mim e nãopretendo por este motivo. acho que mereço sair do lugar. me cansa sofrer. me cansa essa dor de cabeça e o choro contido. me cansa fazer de conta e esperar estar melhor para resolver a vida de todo mundo. eu sei que é responsabilidade minha. e sei que uma hora ou outra vai passar.

you gave me this :: made me give :: your silver grin :: still sticking it in :: you have soul machine :: soul machine :: the longest kiss :: peeling furniture days :: drift madly to you :: pollute my heart drain :: you have broken at me :: broken me :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth :: your loaded smiles :: pretty just desserts :: wish it all for you :: so much it never hurts :: you have soul machine :: stone at me :: all your mental armor drags me down :: we can't breathe when you come around :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: we've been missing long before :: never found our way home :: we've been missing long before :: where we'll find our way :: you gave me this :: made me give :: you have soul machine :: broken free :: all your mental armor drags me down :: we can't breathe when you come around :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: all your mental armor :: all your mental armor :: and your mouth mouth


nada te machuca como a minha boca. e não quero mais ferir.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?